Have a question* about sex, relationships, kink, or life itself?
Maybe I can help.
Email AskBeastly@gmail.com or use the contact form below.
All questions are posted anonymously.
1. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. I have answered questions from people of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, and backgrounds. Please note: you do not have to use your real name in the contact form below.
2. PLEASE KEEP YOUR QUESTION UNDER 200 WORDS. This is roughly one paragraph. I do not edit questions beyond basic typos. If you include a surname in your question, it will be removed.
3. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PRONOUNS. I will make no assumptions of gender.
4. PLEASE TIP IF YOU CAN! Sending me a message is free and always will be, but tips are appreciated. If you like this blog, be a monthly supporter on Patreon — patrons receive special perks, art, and more. Every dollar helps me continue running this blog. See my donation page for more info.
5. DISCLAIMER: By emailing me, you consent to my publishing the contents of your email anonymously on this blog and in any other format I choose at my discretion, including books, articles, and other media. Advice, images, and information contained in this online site is presented for general educational, entertainment, and information purposes. It is not intended to be legal, medical, or other expert advice or services, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals. The information contained in this site should not be considered exhaustive and the user should seek the advice of appropriate professionals. In no event shall LoveBeastly.com or its sole owner, Alexander Cheves, be liable for any liability, loss, injury or risk (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits or damages) which is incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect result of the use of any of the material, advice, guidance or services on this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
*You don’t have to send a question! If you have feedback, commentary, disagreements, hate mail, stories, dirty fantasies, sweet nothings, or piping hot tea to spill, please send it my way.