Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below. Questions are answered anonymously.
I consult medical experts when needed, but this blog reflects my own opinion, no one else’s.
1. Use any name in the contact form.
2. Please include your pronouns next to your name. This helps me address you. I make no assumptions about gender. If your message involves other people and their pronouns are relevant, include their pronouns too.
3. Please keep your message under 300 words. This is one long paragraph. I do not edit messages beyond basic typos. All surnames and identifying details will be deleted to protect anonymity.
4. Please be patient. Messages are added to a queue as they are received. To jump the line, join my Patreon and message me there.
5. LEGAL. By emailing me, you consent to my publishing the contents of your email anonymously on this blog and in any other format I choose at my discretion, including books, articles, and other media. Advice, images, and information contained in this online site are presented for general educational, entertainment, and information purposes, and are not intended to be legal, medical, or other expert advice or services, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals. The information contained in this site should not be considered exhaustive and the user should seek the advice of appropriate professionals. In no event shall www.lovebeastly.com or its sole owner, Alexander Cheves, be liable for any liability, loss, injury, or risk (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits or damages) which is incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect result of the use of any of the material, advice, guidance or services on this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
P.S. You don’t have to send a question. If you have feedback, commentary, disagreements, objections, hate mail, sexual fantasies, sweet nothings, or hot tea to spill, send it my way.