Do you have a question about sex, love, or the baffling thing called life?
Maybe I can help.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
Questions are posted anonymously.
1. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. All identities, genders, ages, sexual orientations, and backgrounds are welcome. You don’t have to use your real name in the contact form below.
2. KEEP YOUR QUESTION UNDER 300 WORDS. This equates to three short paragraphs. Very long questions cannot be answered. I do not edit questions beyond simple typos and spelling errors. Last names/family names will be removed. I will not respond to multiple questions from the same email address. Although most questions will be answered, sending one does not guarantee a reply.
3. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PRONOUNS. I will make no gender assumptions.
4. IMPORTANT: I am not a doctor and cannot provide medical advice. By emailing me, you consent to my publishing the contents of your email anonymously on this blog and in any format I choose at my discretion, including books, articles, and other media.
5. PLEASE TIP. Sending a message is free (and always will be) but tips are appreciated. Donations help me keep this blog free. Please see my donation page for more info.
*You don’t have to send a question! If you have feedback, commentary, disagreements, hate mail, naughty fantasies, sweet nothings, or hot tea to spill, please send it my way.