Email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.
All questions are answered anonymously.
I consult medical experts when necessary, but this blog reflects my own opinion and perspective. It does not reflect the official position of anyone I work with.
1. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO USE YOUR REAL NAME IN THE CONTACT FORM. You can be Judy Garland, Jack Kerouac, or your favourite drag queen.
2. PLEASE KEEP YOUR MESSAGE UNDER 300 WORDS. This is roughly one long paragraph. I do not edit messages beyond basic typos. All surnames and identifying details will be deleted to protect anonymity.
3. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PRONOUNS. I will make no assumptions of gender.
4. PLEASE BE PATIENT. Questions are added to a queue in the order in which they are received. It can take time for your question to be answered. To jump the line and get answers as soon as possible, please join my Patreon.
5. LEGAL: By emailing me, you consent to my publishing the contents of your email anonymously on this blog and in any other format I choose at my discretion, including books, articles, and other media. Advice, images, and information contained in this online site are presented for general educational, entertainment, and information purposes, and are not intended to be legal, medical, or other expert advice or services, and should not be used in place of consultation with appropriate professionals. The information contained in this site should not be considered exhaustive and the user should seek the advice of appropriate professionals. In no event shall LoveBeastly.com or its sole owner, Alexander Cheves, be liable for any liability, loss, injury, or risk (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits or damages) which is incurred or suffered as a direct or indirect result of the use of any of the material, advice, guidance or services on this site, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory.
You don’t have to send me a question. If you have feedback, commentary, disagreements, objections, hate mail, sexual fantasies, sweet nothings, or hot tea to spill, please send it my way.