Have a question about sex, relationships, kink, or the general bewilderments of life?*
Maybe I can help.
All questions are posted anonymously.
1. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. All identities, genders, ages, sexual orientations, and cultural backgrounds are welcome. You are not required to use your real name in the contact form below.
2. ALL QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME. However, I like questions the way I like sex — wild is better than mild. Most questions will be answered. Sending a question does not guarantee a reply or post.
3. PLEASE KEEP YOUR QUESTION UNDER 300 WORDS, or roughly three short paragraphs. I do not edit messages beyond simple typos and spelling errors. Questions will not be condensed, paraphrased, or summarized. Last names/family names will be removed to protect identity. I will not respond to indecipherable messages or to multiple messages from the same email address.
4. DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor and cannot provide medical advice. By emailing me, you consent to my publishing the contents of your message, in part or full, on this blog and in any other format I choose at my discretion, including books, articles, and other media. All product recommendations are my own opinion and do not reflect the views of any client or employer, past or present. None of my recommendations are paid and I do not have sponsored posts on this blog.
5. PRONOUNS: Please include them. I will make no gender assumptions based on your name.
6. PLEASE TIP! Sending a question is free, but tips are appreciated. To keep my content transparent and unbiased, I have chosen not to have ads at this time. I spend time researching and writing answers and every donation helps me continue. Please see my donation page for ways you can tip.
*You don’t have to send me a question! If you have feedback, commentary, disagreements, hate mail, sexual fantasies, sweet nothings, or hot tea to spill, send it my way.